1. Elite One of the most reputable agencies in the country, Elite has long had a reputation for representing some of the world's top models. Founded in New York City in 1977 by John Casablancas, Elite redefined the industry by giving birth to what we now know as The Supermodel. Elite continues to be at the forefront of fashion by establishing talent careers on a holistic level and setting trends within the industry. Elite has represented talent such as Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bundchen, Uma Thurman, Iman, Janice Dickinson, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, and many more - making it one of the premiere places to book models and talent in the country.
2. AGENT This cutting edge website and mobile application is disrupting the industry with direct client to model seamless booking access. Find models and talent from all over the US that meet the specific needs of your production - with prices much lower than traditional agencies. Safe, convenient, and easy - AGENT has the widest variety of models and talent in the country - available to book with the click of a button.
3. Wilhelmina Wilhelmina Models is one of the most prominent talent management agencies worldwide. It was founded in 1967 by Dutch supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper and has earned its prestigious standing as an industry leader by providing full-spectrum model management for women, men, and fitness models, as well as entertainers and musicians. It has earned itself a spot among the top agencies to book models as well as talent across the US.
4. Next Next Model Management is one of the leading global fashion management agencies, connecting top talent in fashion and entertainment with prominent international brands. Founded by Faith Kates & Joel Wilkenfeld, NEXT is known for discovering and propelling the world’s most recognizable models to stardom. NEXT has a great reputation for forging personal brands for an impressive roster of talent by building dynamic relationships with partners and ensuring long-lasting careers.
5. Ford Ford Models, originally the Ford Modeling Agency was established in New York City in 1946 by Eileen Ford and her husband Gerard W. Ford. The agency has represented a diverse list of top models and celebrities and continues to be a prominent name within the industry.
6. Q In 1998 Q Management pioneered new ground in the world of fashion when it opened the doors to its New York City office and launched a boutique style modeling agency with global ambitions. Q is currently known for its talented team of the newest, most progressive agents across the country with offices in both New York and Los Angeles and is most certainly one of the best places to book professional models in the country.
7. IMG IMG Models is the international leader in talent discovery and model management and is widely recognized for its diverse talent roster. The agency's ability to manage and maximize a model's career at every stage - whether by nurturing new talent or revitalizing the professional lives of existing talent is one of IMG's greatest strengths as an agency and makes it one of the top places to book both models and talent in the US.
8. Marilyn Established in Paris in 1985, Marilyn Agency has earned one of the most prestigious reputations in the world. It now boasts a mens division as well as an office in New York. Marilyn represents some of the world's most established fashion models, including Claudia Schiffer, Bar Refaeli, Tasha Tilberg, Julia Stegner, and Maggie Rizer. Marilyn is certainly one of the best agencies to book top fashion models in the country.
9. The Society Even though The Society is relatively new, this powerful agency has been the driving force behind a diverse array of careers. They pride themselves on understanding purposes and needs within a unique journey – a journey in which long term careers are cultivated through positive, significant exposure and collaborations with top international publication and brand teams - making this newer management team one of the best agencies to book models in the U.S.
10. DNA DNA Model Management is a global leader for luxury international talent management within the fashion, entertainment, and creative industries. DNA has established itself as a pioneer over the past 30 years by being able to combine the financial strength of a larger agency with the more creative, tailored approach of boutique agencies. Founded in 1993 by Jerome and David Bonnouvrier, DNA possess an iconic board of talent that includes the likes of Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell, making it one of the premier places to book a model.
Ever wish you had a magic formula for booking the perfect model for your job? Look no further! We've compiled a few of the best insider tips to ensure your booking goes smoothly from start to finish - and, of course, that you find the best models and talent out there.
1. Consider an online marketplace. Like most industries, the modeling world is progressing at a rapid place towards virtual bookings and cutting out middlemen who add unnecessary time and expense (agencies and managers) to the process of booking models and talent. Hence the proliferation of online giants like AGENT Inc - a one stop shop for booking vetted models and talent across the US. Booking fees are almost nonexistent, and you'll be able to instantly search and find models and talent in your area and book them through the platform - complete with guarantees, a formal cancellation policy, and an easy to use in-platform payment system.
2. Be open minded in your search. Not everyone can afford the Karlie Klosses of the world, no matter how much we'd like to. Instead, ask yourself what type of qualities make you drawn to Karlie - is it simply her height? Her blue eyes? Face shape? The way she seems to effortlessly take over the catwalk? With modern technology, modeling apps are actually able to use AI to allow you to upload a photo of a model with your desired attributes and find you the next best thing: a lookalike model available in your area, and at a much more affordable price. See the tool in action on joinagent.com!
3. Do your research beforehand on potential talent. With the recent advancements in technology and proliferation of social media as a mainstay in the modeling industry, it's now customary to do a little online research on the models you are intending to book by checking out their Instagram and other online media, including reels and personal websites. What makes vetting talent even easier are platforms like AGENT - where you can actually see previous reviews of all talent as well as read talent-written biographies and selfie videos, which can definitely help paint a more clear picture of the person you are booking for your next production so there are no unwanted surprises on shoot day!
BOOK LOCAL MODELS AND TALENT IN YOUR AREA